Halloween night as Colin was going through some his candy, he held one piece up and asked me what the ball shaped candy was. I told him it was a Jaw Breaker. He looked a little confused. The next morning, while trying to decide what to take in his lunch, I overheard him ask Jordan how soon his jaw would pop back into place and if it would hurt. (He was referring to the jaw breaker again.) Needless to say, I piped in and explained that a jaw breaker would not break his jaw (well at least if he sucked on the candy).
While trick-or-treating a few people asked Lauren what she was. She would look at them and with a smile say, "Lauren." I don't think she totally understood why she was dressed up. However, she did understand that if she said trick-or-treat, she would get candy.
And baby makes 10 :)
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment