The other day I talked with one of the daycare educators to see if they could use some "junk" for arts and crafts. I had remembered that they have asked for stuff in the past. She said they would love to have some. Since I had collected some egg cartons, paper towel tubes, toilet paper tubes, etc and was getting tired of them laying around my house I brought them into the daycare yesterday morning. "Yeah! I was getting one more bag of things out of my house," I thought. Until I picked my kids up that afternoon. Both of the boys had done arts and crafts at daycare that day. Not only that, but do you know what they used? Yep, at least half of the egg cartons and cardboard tubes I thought I had gotten rid of. Now they are laying around my house again with some markings, tape attached and filled with lego guys. The boys were so excited to bring their space ships home. I can't say I had the same level of excitement.
1 comment:
That's hilarious! Better luck next time. :)
Post a Comment