Thursday, September 23, 2010

Colin's Teeth are Falling Out

Daycare seems to be the magic place for Colin. That is the place he seems to lose his teeth. Last Friday he had a loose tooth so during naptime at daycare he wiggled it until it came out. He was so excited and then he was even more excited when he woke up Saturday morning and found money. Today when I picked Colin up from daycare he came up to me excited and said he lost another tooth. I hadn't even realized his other bottom tooth was that loose. Well, apparently, he spent naptime wiggling it until it fell out. He looks like he is going to have a gap for a little while as I could only see the very tip top of one of the bottom teeth. I am thinking I might need to request some other activites for Colin to do during naptimes when he is at daycare before he wiggles all the teeth out of his mouth. Or maybe I should at least inform him that there are some teeth in his mouth that shouldn't be falling out anytime soon.

1 comment:

Steven said...

Keep them coming... I have plenty of money for those teeth...

the tooth fairy

http://www.iCaughtTheToothFairy.com

Free coupon code to share: Fairy-Proof