On the Saturday before Easter we colored our Easter eggs. The kids each got to pick their own decorating kit and had their own dye cups. They each got 10 eggs to decorate.

Jordan did his best to get his eggs as bright as possible.

Colin only got to color 9 because he dropped one on the floor before he colored it. Then he dropped another while putting his stickers on his eggs.

Lauren was very fast and efficient at coloring her eggs. Once she saw how it was done, she was ready to drop all her eggs in the cups at the same time. As fast as she dropped them then in, she was then ready to pull them out. Then she was done.
After this fun activity, I ate an egg salad sandwich for at least one meal a day for about 1 1/2 weeks and I still had not finished eating the eggs. Good thing I like egg salad sandwiches.
No comments:
Post a Comment