Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween

For Halloween we went to Grandma and Grandpa McKee's house for dinner and then to go trick-or-treating. Our cousins Abby and Jonny were here from Moses Lake as well. The weather was a little wet, but trick-or-treating was fun anyway.

. Colin the turtle.

Jonny and Jordan the chicken.

Lauren the rabbit.

Going through the loot after trick or treating.



Overall it was a fun day and fun time with family.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how curly Lauren's hair is! SO CUTE!!!! Did you sew all of their costumes yourself?

Janalee said...

Personally, I really enjoyed the Halloween festivities. I got to stay home in the warm house and hand out treats. Lauren came back before the others so her and I had time to play. The kids all looked so cute or handsome or fuzzy....anyway, from grandma's stand point "Lots of candy, lots of fun had by all".