Just before Halloween, my camera disappeared. I have looked all over for the past couple of weeks to find it and it is nowhere to be found. I don't think I had realized how much I had come to like my camera because I have truly missed it the past 2 1/2 weeks. I finally told Tim I needed to buy a new camera today, so he said, "Merry Christmas. I hope you enjoy your early Christmas present." Of course once I got home with my new camera, I had to try it out. The camera is a Canon Powershot SD980 IS 12MP digital camera with 5x ultra wide angle optical image stabilized zoom and 3 inch LCD touch screen. So far I am happy with this little camera and it is easy to operate. (My past two cameras have also been Canon Powershots so that might help a little.) Here are a few of the pictures I took with it while learning what it could do this afternoon.


No, that is not facial hair around his mouth. I think it was leftovers from breakfast or lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment