Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lauren's new favorite toy

We were at a friends house the other day and she had her kids bikes inside. Lauren found one and figured out how to get on it and started pushing herself forward and backward on it. So, when we got home, I gave her one of the bikes we have inside and she has spent a lot of time climbing off and on and scooting around the last couple of days. However, the one I had inside was not the most stable bike, so after Lauren tumbled over with it a couple of times, I decided to get a different one out of the shed and clean it up. Lauren was very excited for a new bike. She hopped right on and began riding it. Here are a few pictures of her enjoying it.

1 comment:

Shay said...

oh look what we started! You go girl!!