Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa came to the kids concert

At the end of the kids Christmas concert, Santa came to say hi to the kids and give them a treat. Each of the kids had a chance to sit on his lap.





I was surpised at how well Lauren actually sat on Santa's lap. She wasn't happy, but she didn't freak out either like I thought she would.

When she had to share Santa's lap with her brothers she was not quite as happy.
Actually, this is what I expected when I put her on Santa's lap because this is what she does when anyone other then mommy, daddy, or her favorite daycare teachers hold her.




Colin enjoying his candy from Santa.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That first picture in black and white is so good! Who took that, it's incredible! HOW did you get a picture with THREE children looking happy???? =0)