The boys participated in a Christmas concert through their daycare. Colin was so excited to sing for us and kept saying he was going to sing loud. I was really looking forward to watching him perform, but I didn't really know he was going to perform so well with so much energy.
Here is a video clip of just a small part of his performance:
And here are a few pictures from the performance:
Colin and Charlie singing out.
Jordan in the back row
Colin and Charlie wearing their sheep ears.
This morning as we were getting in the car, Colin said that he wanted to sing again tonight. He asked if I was going to come tonight so they could do the concert again. He was a little bit sad that the concert was over and he only got to do it once. He must have really enjoyed himself.
Reflecting on last year...

No comments:
Post a Comment