What is it about kids and Elmo. I think Lauren watched Elmo once when she was home sick and I was trying to get some work done and now everytime we step foot in the house from being gone, or enter her room to get her out of bed, she is asking for Elmo. And she keeps asking until we can distract her with something else or she gets to watch Elmo.
***
Lauren is a good helper. She likes to help whenever she can. More then once, I have caught her singing the clean-up song to herself while picking something up (even without being asked). If she sees someone drop something on the floor, she is likely to point it out and demand that it be picked up. Anyway, so her morning routine goes something like this: Wake up, get out of bed, change diaper, get dressed, brush teeth and hair while looking at book, go downstairs to get ready to leave. As we head downstairs I turn all the lights off. However, this is no longer my job. She insists on doing it. She even reminds me that she wants to do it before I have a chance to get to light switch. Anyway, so she turns off my bathroom light, my bedroom light, the boys bathroom light, the hallway light, and then opens the garage for me every morning. She also likes to close the garage whenever we get home. I love that she is such a good little helper.
And baby makes 10 :)
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment