Usually I break a sweat Sunday morning trying to get the kids dressed because it involves repeating myself more times then I wish to admit, chasing them around the room, trying to button shirts while they are jumping up and down and I admit, I often get frustrated at telling them 10+ times to stop and help me.
Since they cooperated so well this morning, I had a few minutes to go outside and snap a few pictures of the kids all dressed up before heading off to church. Oh, and the thing that was even more amazing was that Jordan wanted to be in the pictures. (It seems that in every picture we have taken of him in the last several months, he has either been making a funny face and contorting his body in funny ways, or scowling at us because he doesn't want his picture taken.) I just loved it when he asked to be in the pictures and then gave me his best smile while trying to give Lauren a hug.
Even with this little adventure outside, we still got to church about 20 minutes earlier then usual.

No comments:
Post a Comment