This morning as I was getting out of the shower, Colin came into our room and said, "Mom there are some crumbs in Lauren's bed." I asked him why there were crumbs in Lauren's bed. He said they were hungry so he got them a snack. He continued to say that it was a lot of crumbs, but not too much cheese from the ritz bitz cheese crackers. I sighed and was a little worried at what I would find when I went in her room. Sure enough, her crib and blankets were filled with crumbs from the ritz bitz cheese sandwich crackers (including some of the cheese) and cereal bar crumbs from their snack. After cleaning it up, I reminded him that food does not belong upstairs and that it needs to stay in the kitchen. He looked at me and said in his serious voice, "but Lauren was hungry." On the bright side, I managed to get my shower before I had to get her out of bed. I sure hope Lauren doesn't expect to be fed breakfast in bed every Sunday morning.
1 comment:
Aahh, the bright side. I always seem to pay some sort of price for my shower.
Post a Comment