Tonight after dinner I was playing with Lauren's hair and realized it was long enough for pig tails. I got so excited and whisked her upstairs to the bathroom to see how it would look. Of course she didn't want to sit still so I chased her around the bathroom floor as I put the pig tails in her hair. I didn't get the parts straight this time around, but now I know it can be done. Here are a couple of pictures of my cutie with her first pig tails.

2 comments:
you go girl!! Start em' as soon as you can!!!
I love it when you can start the pigtails. It used to be a full blown wrestling match to get them on Cora, now I do it while she is undressed and let the water run and she splashes in it and sits relativily still.
Post a Comment