Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our pumpkins have been carved!

On Saturday we carved our pumpkins. It was fun for all of us and we have some mighty fine looking pumpkins if I do say so myself. Of course I forgot to get the camera out while we were carving, but I got the final product.

And here they are:


While we carved the pumpkins, I had the boys remove their tops so we would not get them dirty/stained (especially since Colin started with coloring his pumpkin with permanent markers and I learned last year that permanent marker will always get on the clothes no matter how careful you are). So when we went outside we told the boys they had to get dressed and this is what we got...Colin wearing the hat from daddy's Halloween costume and Jordan wearing two masks (just like the two faces he put on his pumpkin), a shirt that was inside out and daddy's sandals.



Jordan was kind enough to take a picture of us with our pumpkin too.

No comments: