
I finally got around to putting more pictures up. I like this icture of Lauren....but at the same time, it reminds me of what I'll be up against when dating time comes around. She's such a cute little princess!
Then theres Colin....

One can only guess what he's thinking in this picture. He's definitely the one in the family that knows all of our hot buttons, and the exact time when to push them. It's fun to watch him from a distance "observing" people. Colin is especially aware of Lauren. He likes to hold her and kiss her...oh, and to play in her baby seat too.
Yesterday, the doctor gave Lauren one of her shots, and Colin was there wathing the doctor closely, making sure she treated his baby sister right.

Jordan, on the other hand, is the artist in the family. He's really into coloring Lego pictures and watching "Storm Hawks" (His newly-favorite cartoon.)
It amazes me sometimes to see how empathetic he is to others...don't get me wrong, he has his fair share of "time-outs", but he's a fun loving boy.
I enjoy playing with him when I get home from work...tickling and wrestling as much as we can.
But really....

Lauren is a "thinker"...it's fun to watch her take in her surroundings. She can just sit there for periods of time just surveying everything in the room. It never ceases to amaze me that her eyes can be soooo wide open... at 2 in the morning. I must admit, I enjoy the way she looks at me so intently when I talk to her......I know, wait till she's a teenager -- those days of her listening to me will be distant memories.
Unfortunately, these days, she's more of a "Hold me now!" baby instead of the "wow, check it out" one I knew a few weeks ago.
All in all...Donna and I are incredibly fortunate to have such a wonderful family. Heavenly father has blessed us beyond measure!

Pictures like these are what make any less-enjoyable experiences worth it...and make the greates memories that stay with us for a lifetime.
I know, I may be thinking differently when they hit adolescense, but I'll always be able to look back at these years with joy and fondness.
No comments:
Post a Comment